Thursday, October 9, 2008

Queen for a Day

Today, the challenge over at SCS is to use a monogram on a card. I only have one...and yeah...it's a "Q". I know, I know...

This is how it happened. About 2 years ago, when Hero Arts came out with their alphabet line, some of the girls that I scrapbook with decided to buy parts of the alphabet and share them. Somehow, I ended up with "Q". It's an O.K. set...kinda cute...

This is the card I came up with:


I'm going to use it for DD's birthday for next month.

I stamped all the elements in black Versafine and then coloured in the "Q" using my Buckaroo Blue re-inker and my water pen. I added glitter to the crown, but you can't really see it in the pic.

I punched the right hand edge of the card with my threading water punch and mounted a small piece of white cardstock to the inside of the card.

STAMPS: Hero Arts
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Buckaroo Blue
INK: Buckaroo Blue, Versafine Black
ACCESSORIES: Glitter

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: