Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am, most assuredly, "THAT" Mom

You know..."THAT" mom. The one that can't let a holiday go by (major or minor) without doing SOMETHING.

Case in point? Halloween. The kids at school always exchange treats. I decided that just regular treats weren't enough...and also decided that not only would the kids at school get treats, but that I would make treats for the friends at cooking school and the friends at the bus stop...

So...Ninety (yes, 90) individually wrapped Hershey nuggets, 45 die cut ghosts, 45 die cut skulls, 30 bag toppers and 15 hand stamped boxes later, he has Halloween treats...in SPADES!


STAMPS:
  • Haunting Halloween (stars on sides of boxes)
  • Hero Arts (Witchy Bird on top of boxes)
  • Tags So Much (Bag Toppers)
Ink:
  • Staz-On, Basic Grey (Stampin' Up)
Paper:
  • Ghostly Greetings DP (to wrap chocolates)
  • Whisper White and Tangerine Tango (Bag toppers)
Accessories:
  • Ribbon
Tomorrow I'll do some more going backwards, but I REALLY wanted to post these today...I'm almost caught up with the rest of the month though...so not too much more going back.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I really like the boxes. Really cute!

Unknown said...

Love how you photographed them!