Thursday, October 2, 2008

Battling a NASTY cold - UGH!

So...it started on Sunday with a bit of a tickle in my throat. I gargled with salt water. Problem solved, right? NOT!

On Monday it started...congestion - ICK! By Tuesday, I was having to take drugs for it (Tylenol cold day AND night) and had entered what I call the "shoot me now" stage of the cold. Not good.

Yesterday was a fairly good day...the congestion had left my head and I could actually function. But then yesterday afternoon, the whole thing went "upper respiratory".

So now, I'm coughing and hacking my way through the day...it's nuts! Not like I have time to be sick for heaven's sake!

On another note, Jonathan was asked to go to the "tee grab" at the Argo's game tomorrow night. We had an opportunity near the end of August, but unfortunately there was an "incident" (read: I dropped Jonathan on his head when I tripped while carrying him) and he wasn't able to go on to the field. So, we're trying again this Friday.

On a creative note, Saturday is world card making day, so I hope to have LOTS of goodies to share with you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: