Thursday, October 30, 2008

Merry Gift Tags/Enclosures

I was having fun making little 3 X 3 note cards earlier this month and had some DP from Imaginisce that I was looking to use, so I came up with these:

They're 3 X 3 gift enclosures/gift tags (if you use them without the envy).


I stamped the image in Purely Pomegranate (Thanks Caroline for discovering that extra pack - I LOVE that colour!) on Whisper White and punched it out with the small tag punch. The image was matted on a tag punched from Purely Pomegranate with the larger tag punch. I stapled a piece of Regal Rose ribbon to the top of the tag and adhered it to the card face using dimensionals.

The DP was cut to 2 3/4" X 2 3/4" and sponged in Purely Pomegranate before being adhered to the card face.

STAMPS: Tags So Much
DP: Imaginisce
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate
INK: Purely Pomegranate
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Staples, Dimensionals

I made custom envies too, go along with the set of 4. I'll be selling them at the Sick Kids fundraiser on Dec. 1st, along with all the other fun goodies I've been making.

I need to make some more gift tags, because they were a HUGE hit last week at the hospital when we were there for check ups and tests. I'm going to use some brighter colours this time though (from last years Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin' Christmas Kit) as I had such fun playing with those yesterday (that post will be up in a couple days!)

That's it for now! Check back later on for some more good stuff! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: