Friday, September 19, 2008

Purely Rose Love You

I'm not sure how long this stamping bug will last, but while it's here, I'm going to go with it!

I made this for DH, so while it's pink, I tried to keep it somewhat masculine by not over embellishing. He's crazy busy at work right now, so I know he won't see this before I get home.


I used colouring pencils and Gamsol to colour in Mr. Elephant and used my Tombo markers to colour in the flower hearts and grass. The image was stamped on Whisper White and was then mounted on Purely Pomegranate and the card base is also made from the same cardstock The ribbon tab and ribbon around the base is Regal Rose.

Stamps: Happy Heart Day
Cardstock: Whisper White and Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Going Grey
Technique: Free Standing Pop Up Card

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: