Thursday, September 4, 2008

The "OFFICIAL" first day back.

So, here is my little man on his official first day back at school:

How cute is he???

And...if you thought I was going to lounge around the house eating bon-bons when I was finally child free today, you thought WRONG!

My to do list for today:
  • Do a load of laundry
  • Defrost dinner (we're having sausage)
  • Loblaws to get water
  • No Frills to get paper towels and cheese bricks
  • Friend Brigit to pick up something she picked up for (it's a Christmas gift for someone, so I can't tell you what it is)
  • Chapters to pick up "Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting" which is the companion book for "Journey to Perpetual Happiness" being offered over at BPS. (More on that later)
  • Future Shop to pick up "Sing Star" so the kids can Karaoke and drive all the neighbours batty
  • Oakville to return the stamps I borrowed from Crystal to complete the album I made for Scott (note to self: share some pics of that on blog)
  • Bus stop to pick up Jonathan
  • Library to pick up/drop off books
  • Post Office to pick up Lauren's school kilt (she wears a uniform now) so that she can wear it tomorrow and play "school girl" when we go pick up her friend Heather at her school tomorrow
  • Back home for lunch
PHEW! And that all happened before 1 p.m. - YIKES! And you thought I was just another pretty face. HAH!

This afternoon I need to alter the cover of a scrapbook album (gotta love American Crafts) and identify a "flip switch" to turn into a happy thought. I need to iron too...which isn't so happy, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do...and I can't send Scott to work in wrinkled clothes, because how bad would that look???

Tomorrow's list will be somewhat similar, though it will all be going on INSIDE the house. Join me as I:
  • Do a load of laundry
  • Vacuum the dining room/living room/bedrooms (my kingdom for some hard wood/laminate floors!)
  • Wash the kitchen floor
  • Clean the Bathroom (decided to be pro-active and do this today…you know…because I had a few minutes to spare – HAH!)
  • Make pizza dough for home made pizza dinner
  • Pick up Jonathan at bus stop
And then, we step out:
  • Beer Store to return bottles/buy Kilkenny for Scott
  • Mall to pick up some pics
  • Pick up Lauren at school
  • Pick up friend (second daughter) Heather at her school
  • Back home to make pizza (at least the dough will already be done)
  • Have a "book covering party" with the girls
  • Collapse into bed
What have YOU got on tap??? Betcha my crazy day beats yours - LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: