Monday, September 8, 2008

As predicted...

...today's assignment was pretty much a bust because I had such trouble with yesterday's dump list.

On a happy note, my flip switch today was the kick butt dinner I made last night and I had a GREAT day!

I took some me time and walked to the library to drop off some books and then down to the grocery store to pick up dinner (salmon). Not sure if that qualifies as "me time" or not, but it felt great to go out for a walk!

After dinner (which was DELISH once again!), the boys and I made sugar cookies. Quite yummy! We used a recipe that Colin got a from a cooking summer camp class he took this year. We were in need of a different cookie as yesterday we made peanut butter cookies and Colin can't eat those. I think he was feeling left out.

On another happy note...there was NO shouting today. I'm proud of me...especially since having the kids in my kitchen while I'm cooking usually drives me NUTS. Tonight though...we had a GREAT time.

Now, I'm off to play Sing Star with Scott. I'm being serenaded as we speak. I think I need to download some Billy Joel.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: