Friday, September 19, 2008

"Frightening Frankie"

So I found these images from the Stampin' Up "Best Friends" collection that I stamped LAST YEAR while I was visiting with Crystal as I was sorting through some supplies last night (can you say "too much stuff"?) and decided to play around with my buddy "Frankie" since we're coming up on Halloween.

I was cackling to myself (yes, SERIOUSLY) as I was colouring him in, because I was having so much fun and he was just so darn cute!


I'll take Frankie to the hospital when we go for appointments at the end of October. I sell cards to the nurses and doctors at the Hospital for Sick Children and then donate the proceeds to the Sick Kids Foundation. It's one of the ways that I give back to the hospital.

Stamps: Best Friends (main image), Michael's $1 bin (sentiment)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Bazzill/Chatterbox Dark Black
Accessories: Ribbon and Ric Rac
Punches: Ticket Corner Punch

I promise to have more of Jonathan's Journey up soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: