Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Memories

My friend Brigit sent a link to a bunch of us that scrapbook together. It was a mini book that was to be used as a 2009 calendar (I'm assuming). I mentioned that I had done one a couple years ago and promised pics this evening.

So, even though I completed the project a couple years ago, I only took the pics today...does that count for my photo a day??? LOL!

Here are the pics:

I used Sassafrass Lass paper throughout to keep the project uniform. Most of the pages are unembellished. Only a couple have flowers on them.


I also matted all the photos in black for cohesiveness.


A rare photo of me taken by my mom...had to use lime green flowers - of course!

On another note, DD and I saw Hancock today - GREAT movie! Did you know you could buy admission for two + popcorn and two drinks at WalMart for $26??? I estimate that's about an $8 - $10 savings over what it would cost to buy right at the theatre. Not bad at all! You get a voucher to take with you to the theatre and redeem it there.

Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: