Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coyote Ugly and Toby Keith

Two of the things on my "must see" list when Scott and I hit Vegas is a mere 11 sleeps.

Coyote Ugly is in New York, New York. I've been to NYC (only once when I was 16) and we heard it was the city that never sleeps. That may well be true, but in Vegas, they are out to prove it. The bar in Coyote Ugly opens at 6 p.m., the nightclub opens at 9 p.m. Both close at 4 a.m. I've been looking around and there are clubs that are open 24/7. Funny enough in a travel guide I was reading over the weekend, there are actually "after hours" clubs in Vegas. HUH? Most bars/nightclubs are open till 4 a.m. and someone decided there was still a need for an after hours club? Right....



Toby Keith has been known to make an occasional appearance at his bar in Vegas...cross all your parts for me will ya???

11 more sleeps - WOOHOO!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment: