Saturday, April 19, 2008

S'mores!

The journaling reads:

Scott was just being silly...he said we should turn our comforter into a tent and roast marshmallows and tell stories until the kids came and told us to be quiet. This led to me shopping for the stuff to make S’mores while we were at the store. We had to roast them over a candle, but the results were worth the effort! YUM!

I think I need to find a branch brush to put behind the "S'mores" title and then I can call it done!

Yep! My DH is just that much fun! I ended up buying Wagon Wheels and Whippets while I was at the store that day too...stuff we NEVER have in the house, so it was a pretty special treat. The Whippets are already all gone and at last count, there were 3 Wagon Wheels left. The kids have been instructed to leave those alone because they are for Scott...they keep asking if he's sure he's going to eat them all...little stinkers!

Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do Whippits really exist here? I thought that was the french name for viva puffs

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Yep! Found them in the cookie aisle, next to the Wagon Wheels and it did indeed say Whippets on the box! YUMMY!!!