Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In order to create...one must be truly happy...

...which means, I guess, that I really haven't been all that happy lately...

My closest friends know that I have been on one heck of a roller coaster for quite some time and that the ride hasn't been pretty at all times...

Throughout the ride, I've neglected friendships and those who are most dear to me...not the smartest thing to do when you are on such an unpleasant ride...you should really hang on to those friends, because (and trust me on this one), you SO need them...

I haven't created a thing in over 2 months...not digital, not paper, not cards...not a thing.

The roller coaster ride came to an end on Saturday...whew! What a ride! I got off at the right place and for the first time in a long time...I was happy!

I used a Brenda Arnall pattern and completed a one page layout and almost completed (needs title/journaling) two 2-page layouts.

Yesterday, I finished putting together an album kit that I started back in January and the plan for the next few weeks is to put together an album of a trip to San Francisco that DH and I took in January.

That will have to wait, because right now we're planning a trip to Montreal...before that though, I need to get the kids to my sister's (DD) and my parents (both DS) tomorrow...

I'll share what I created soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should email me. I'm out of the loop about your life and i miss you teriibly.