Monday, March 31, 2008

Digi in Deep!

WOOT! WOOT! Our Digi in Deep class over at JessicaSprague.com started today...and let me tell you! Are we ever in deep! 38 layers deep! Can you imagine? And it's only a one page layout! I can't even begin to imagine how many layers it would have if it had been a two page spread - YIKES!

Here it is:


The first of the Digi in Deep layouts. Pics are from 2006 when the children and I went out to spend a few days with my parents in Lawrencetown, NS. In case you're wondering, the quote on the left is by e.e. cummings and says "for whatever we lose (like a you or a me) it is always our self we find in the sea" and the journaling on the left says: It was only four days, but it felt more like four weeks. That’s the way it always feels whenever we are on the east coast. Everyone and everything moves at a slower pace and we just seem to relax that little bit more. As for me? It’s really all about the lobster!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have an awesome week planned!

No comments: