Thursday, March 27, 2008

I smile

Count 'em up people! Count 'em up! Oh wait...you can't - LOL! I had to flatten the image and resize it for web viewing, but the official count is 27 layers...there would have been 5 more for a total count of 32, but I merged the layers used for the title.

More pics from the trip DH and I took to San Francisco in January...for a change, there are pics of me! How cool is that??? I handed the camera over to DH and let him snap away...O.K., some of them are posed, but whatever! There are pics of me and that's what counts!

Tomorrow, we are off to the Hospital for Sick Children for the annual Sick Kids Radiothon. It's being broadcast live from the Sick Kids Atrium on Mix FM 99.9, CFRB 1010, and EZ Rock 97.3 You should listen...you REALLY should...and if you can afford to give, you REALLY should! Even if you don't have children, you know someone who does...I can't imagine what MY life would be like if the hospital wasn't there. They saved two of my children and are pioneering research EVERY DAY that could cure the heart conditions that both of them have. So give, PLEASE.

Tomorrow (if I'm not TOO tired) or Saturday (if I am), I'll post radiothon pics. Don't forget to listen...we'll be on CFRB 1010 at about 10:50 a.m. and on Mix 99.9 at about 11:30 a.m. And if you're so inclined, listen just after 6 p.m. too! That's when they announce the total donated over the three day period. Last year, it was $3.7 million...this year, I'm hoping it's over $4 million!

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a stellar weekend!

No comments: