Sunday, March 23, 2008

YIKES!

Registration for Digi in Deep at JessicaSprague.com started yesterday. I registered today...

This layout is from Week 2 of Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop...ummm...I'm a little behind.


This is NOT a good thing! That means I have to get through 2 weeks of full blown assignments, two weeks of 30 minute challenges and two weeks of mid-week assignments from NWR in order to be even REMOTELY ready for DID - YIKES! Don't think I'll be getting a whole lot of sleep this week...

And while I'm trying to find time to create, the kids are off tomorrow (Easter Monday) and Friday (reporting to parents day at school).

Add to that...I will be at Sick Kids (with 3 kids and one friend) in tow on Friday for the annual Sick Kids radiothon...not only will I be there, I'll be on the radio! Listen if you have a few spare minutes. I'll be on CFRB 1010 at 10:50 a.m. and Mix 99.9 at 11:30 a.m. (or thereabouts). If you're reading from somewhere OTHER than Toronto...those are both Toronto radio stations...you can listen online too!

Here's the layout I did from last year's radiothon...I can't wait to do it again!



Thanks for stopping in!

No comments: