Thursday, March 20, 2008

Coming Home...

So, yesterday I mentionned the lovely and talented Jessica Sprague...did I mention how much I love her? She single handedly sucked me into the digi world...and I'm thrilled about that!

On her site, Liv posts weekly challenges... since I haven't scrapped a darn thing in months, I'm a little behind...The challenge for the first week of March was to partially hide text behind an object/person. I did that yesterday with the "Today" that was partially hidden behind DH's shoulder.

The challenge for the second week was to take inspiration from a designer. Liv chooses the designer and this month it was none other than Jessica Sprague! We used Jessica's papers and had to follow the theme "Home".

I chose these pics from a recent trip Scott and I took to Montreal. What with the roller coaster ride of the past few months, it's good to be home.

Thanks for visiting today! Hope you are all having an AWESOME week!

No comments: