Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh So Lovely!

Here is what I created last night with one of the new set of stamps that I purchased from the lovely and talented Caroline:

Stamp: Oh So Lovely
Ink: Soft Sky
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Soft Sky Ribbon, Brads
Technique: Sponging

I stamped the image on a piece of 1 3/8" X 4 3/8" Whisper White cardstock, sponged with Soft Sky and ticket punched the corners. I mounted the stamped image on a piece of 1 5/8" X 4 5/8" of sponged and ticket punched Soft Sky which was further mounted on piece of 1 7/8" X 4 7/8" piece of Groovy Guava to which brads were placed. The mounted image was then adhered to a piece of 4 X 5 1/4" piece of Blue Bayou using dimensionals. The Soft Sky ribbon was slipped under the image and tied around the Blue Bayou before mounting the card face onto a Soft Sky card.

One of my FAVOURITE colour combinations!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: