Monday, December 17, 2007

Just the scraps, ma'am...just the scraps

I wanted to use up the scraps that I have been creating over the last little while and I succeeded!


Stamp: Sketch an Event
Paper: DSP Sample pack
Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, More Mustard
Ink: More Mustard

The card is a standard size 4 1/4 X 5 1/2". I trimmed a piece of Whisper White to 4 X 5 1/4" and adhered strips of varying widths of So Saffron DSP. I used the ticket punch on the four corners and added brads for that finishing touch. (If it doesn't have brads or ribbon, it's not done - LOL!)

The image was stamped in More Mustard on Whisper White and matted with So Saffron and More Mustard. It was then mounted to the front of the card using dimensionals.

I want to send birthday cards to as many relatives as I can this year. This was the last card I had to finish to call January "done". Now I need to move on to February! I want to stay ahead of the game!

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful winter day!

No comments: