Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scrapping Maniac!

What the heck is going on??? I spent all day Sunday scrapbooking (had a BLAST!) and I just did another layout...in paper no less!

What the heck is up with that? I'm supposed to be the digi girl...right?

Maybe the fact that Scott has promised me a laptop if I get rid of/donate/scrap through/pack in boxes all my goodies has been the motivation. Plus, there's a "Big Wig Crop" over at BPS and the daily assignments are just so "do-able". You should go check it out!

So...I know I said earlier that pink was the new green, but I've got to use my stash...and these pics needed green somehow:

For the assignment (from Lisa Damrosch) we had to use something soft (I used twill), something sparkly (I used a tiny gem on the crown), something sticky (I ran my QK letters through the Xyron), something with a scalloped/decorative edge (I used the paper on the left hand page), something clear (I used a transparency) and something from or inspired by the office supply store (I used the tag and a staple).

It didn't take me too long to put together after I picked up my prints. I had the idea in my head and then needed to get prints to match. Bonus points to anyone who can tell me who said, "Friends are the Adventures of Life."

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: