Saturday, August 2, 2008

From New York to Paris in 10 minutes

Well...the best laid plans and all that. Blah, blah, blah...

As I write, Scott and I are sitting in McCarran airport waiting for a flight we may not be able to board because of weight restrictions. Well...we did want to spend another night in Vegas - LOL!

I wanted to post some pictures, but they are sitting in my camera and I have no way to edit them anyway...so you'll just have to wait. Scott was good enough to drag his computer along for me, but he doesn't have PSE and since I have a Canon 20D, the images are MUCH too large to upload to Blogger without manipulating them first.

Pics will hopefully be up in the next few days. Hope you're all ready to be bombarded as there are over 300.

As the perfect end to our trip (does my man know how to do it right, or what?), we spent an hour and a half in the MIX lounge in THEhotel @ Manadalay Bay. There are AMAZING shots of the strip lit up. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait till we get home, but I promise you it will be worth it.

Loving and missing you from Vegas!

No comments: