Sunday, January 10, 2010

POTD - Sound of Music

Have I mentioned how absolutely amazing my hubby is? I'm sure you've heard...

He's the guy that gets the Christmas gift right EVERY SINGLE YEAR without so much as asking me...he always knows just what to get.

Christmas 2009 was no exception! This year, he got me tickets to this:
And I was just thrilled! This has to be one of my all time favourite movies - EVER!!! We had a fabulous time! The little girl who played Gretl (our cast was different from the one in the poster) was just so darn cute that I wanted to scoop her up and take her home!

This movie/stage show brings back SO many fun memories...when I was in Grade 5, we performed this song:


and I can't remember for the life of me what it was we were doing - LOL! I can't remember if it was a talent show, a special performance for parents or what...I know we had a blast doing it and it's still one of my favourite songs! I was humming it all the way home from the play!

So...once again, my hubby goes above and beyond and gets me the PERFECT Christmas gift...did I mention that this was the last day of the play in Toronto? Yep...PERFECT!

No comments: