Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tried to create yesterday...

...but wasn't in the right frame of mind. So for a daily something today, you get a piece of a story...a memory...because after all, it's my blog and I can do whatever the heck I want - MWAHAHAHAHAHA!


We had gone to the mall (can't remember for what) and he said he had to get something and he would meet up with me in a few minutes...and off he went. On the way back home, he asked if I wanted to come over to his place to wash the car. Sure, no problem...

After the car was clean, he asked me to look in the glove box for the tire gauge. The glove box was locked (odd) so I asked him for the key. I opened the glove box and there was a little brown box in there...not sure if I was supposed to see it or not I hesitated, only briefly, before asking, "Ummm...there's a little brown box in here?" He played dumb and asked "What little brown box", till I finally took the little brown box out and said, "THIS brown box!" "OH! THAT brown box", he said...UGH! Freaking genius...I asked him what was in the brown box and he told me to open it and see.

And there, at that VERY moment, for the first time EVER in my whole entire life...I was speechless...you should probably write it down in your calendar...the date was July 7th, 1989

No comments: