Monday, August 13, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge - Edition # 14


Had SO much fun doing this one! I think I may just have to make many, many more. Such a FUN sketch!

Card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 (standard size) and is made from Marigold Morning.

I inked up the image stamp (from the Happy Harmony set) in Marigold Morning (blooms) and Tombo marker # 228 (stems) and stamped it on Whisper White. The image was matted on a piece of Sassafrass Lass DP. Another piece of Whisper White was used as the matte for the sentiment and I tied a ribbon around that. I was lucky enough to find ribbon that is ALMOST exactly like Chocolate Chip and I LOVE it! I stamped the sentiment using the same Tombo marker as I did on the stems. It's stamped on Whisper White, cut out using the Coluzzle and matted on a piece of Chocolate Chip punched using the 1 3/8" punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christyne, that looks wonderful! I am glad you found time to play with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

joslyn said...

love the color combo!

Rose Ann said...

Pretty colors...I still love that set, and it looks so nice used here on your card!

DinaPEA said...

I can't bring myself to purge that set!! I love it!!! Will always! (just lilke "Lovely as a TRee"